Thursday, December 28, 2006

The Druid's Top 20 Songs for The Moment

1. Krusty - Papa M
2. Romulus - Sufjan Steven(s)
3. Between the Bars - Elliot Smith
4. Reckless Driving - The Jim Yoshii Pile Up
5. I'll Be - Edwin McCain
6. Ein Grauerstar In Der Kavallerie - Appendix Out
8. Regulate - Warren G???!!!! ( people, trust me on this one)
9. Creep - Stone Temple Pilots
10. Motion Picture Soundtrack - Radiohead
11. Three Libras - A Perfect Circle
12. Planet Caravan - Black Sabbath
13. Planet Caravan - Pantera
14. One - U2
15. Elderly Woman Behind the Counter in a Small Town - Pearl Jam
16. Sovay - Andrew Bir'ds Bowl of Fire
17. Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd
18. Stay - Lisa Loeb
19. Canticle/Scarborough Fair - Simon & Garfunkel
20. Yele - Wyclef Jean

1 Comments:

Blogger blue_sapphire said...

"I'll Be".....I love that song. I remember getting emo over it more than once. Simon and Garfunkel is my all-time fav too.

Can't say we share the same taste in music but it's an interesting list... :-)

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home