Thursday, December 28, 2006

Strange...strange

Again, I have experienced a new feeling. It happened last night.

Right after my 7pm detox rendezvous, I was lying on my bed when Karna started scratching my door to let her in. In an instant I got up and went to the door. Just as I opened the door, all the blood that swelled up my head started rushing straight down to my toes...That's all I remembered, until I opened my eyes and I was looking directly at a ball that always lay in the corner of my room. My laundry bag was over me and I felt a sharp pain right behind my right ear. I was practically lying flat on the ground and Karna was licking my feet.

I just blacked out... it's an interesting feeling. I had hit my head on the wall, hence the pain. But I just don't remember all that happening... But I felt really content for some odd reason right after that...

2 Comments:

Blogger blue_sapphire said...

It always always happens to me too. It's either one of two reasons: 1) Low blood pressure 2) Low blood sugar

Have u lost a lot of weight lately? That could be the reason.

4:12 PM  
Blogger odruiid said...

well, i have lost quite alot oof weight in the recent months...so, which is your forte? L.B.pressure or L.B.sugar?

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home